Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sew-N-Bee Website Progress

Spring flowers are blooming! Yay! It feels so good to have springtime here again. I was glad to be able to throw the screen doors open wide to let in some fresh air. I love this time of year.

I have been working on websites this week. New pages will be uploaded to my Sew-N-Bee website soon. There are still a few things I need to change before I upload the new pages. Meanwhile, I thought it good to come to this blog to let you in on my progress.

I want to come up with a catchy and clever idea for a new logo for this website. I have a somewhat nebulous idea of how I think it should be, but not firmly set on anything at this point. I'm open to some input. So I'm opening it up for suggestions. If YOU have a unique idea, please let me know. Submit a comment below telling me your thoughts.

Here's what I'm looking for:

1. Logo mascot will obviously be a 'bee' - need input on what YOU think the bee should be doing in the logo image. (such as sewing at a machine? holding up something that she has just sewn? doing some hand sewing? quilting?)

2. Suggest a catchy tag line - you know, a short, clever saying that will become synonymous with 'Sew-N-Bee' and this bee mascot. At this point I think her name will be Bitsie.

Thanks so much for your comments and input. I'll put together a great Thank You gift package if your suggestion is used. There will also be a free Thank You offer for everyone that responds here on this blog. Please leave enough contact info so that I can respond back to you (either in your comment, or via my contact page at the website).

Thanks in advance for your input.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.